How and when to apply
You can apply for Postgraduate Master's Finance for academic year 2019/20 from June 2019.
How to Apply
The quickest way to apply for Postgraduate Master's Finance is online by logging into your account.
You don’t need a confirmed place at university or college. If you change your course, you can update your course details later.
There are three simple steps to applying for your Postgraduate Master's Finance online:
- Log into your student finance account and submit your application.
- If you are applying for support with your household income taken into account your parents/partner will have to complete an Assessment of Financial Circumstances Form (PGPFF) which will be available for download from your account once you submit your application.
- Provide us with any necessary evidence. We can’t process your application until we have all the evidence we need.
To complete your application, you will need:
- a valid UK passport (if you have one),
- your course and university or college details,
- your bank details,
- your National Insurance number if you have one.
You only have to apply for your Postgraduate Master's Finance once, unlike an undergraduate course where you need to apply every year. You won’t have to re-apply if your course is longer than one year.
We welcome correspondence and calls in Welsh. This won’t lead to a delay in our response.
When to Apply
You can apply for Postgraduate Master's Finance from June 2019
You need to apply within 9 months of the first day of the last academic year of your course.
The first day of the academic year is as follows:
1st September, where the course begins on or after 1st August and before 1st January;
1st January, where the course begins on or after 1st January and before 1st April;
1st April, where the course begins on or after 1st April and before 1st July;
1st July, where the course begins on or after 1st July and before 1st August.
If you submit your application without all the information we need we’ll write to you to remind you to provide this as soon as possible. We won’t make any payments to you until we have all the information and evidence we need.