Stage 4: During your studies
Postgraduate Master's courses

Changes to your information or circumstances

Changes you must tell us about

You need to let us know if:

  • you change your address
  • your course, university or college changes
  • you leave your course
  • you change your name or marital status

You can use your online account to change your personal details, for example your bank details or your contact details.

You need to send us a form to change any other details, for example your university or course:

If you want to change the amount of loan you’ve asked for

Changes your parents or partner must tell us about

If their income changes

Your parents or partner must:

If they have another child

Your parents or partner must tell us if they have any more children.