Postgraduate students

Applications for 2023 to 2024 are now open!

Which type of course are you studying?

There's financial support available for the following postgraduate courses.

A Master's course

If you’re starting a postgraduate Master's course (taught or research based) you can apply for a combination of loan and grant to help with your course and living costs.

A Doctoral course

Starting a full-time or part-time postgraduate Doctoral course? You can apply for a Postgraduate Doctoral Loan.

Initial Teacher Education

You can get help with the costs of your teacher training if you're studying a full-time or part-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Education (ITE) course which leads to a qualification such as a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)