Image of: female student

Change of circumstances

If there’s been a change in your circumstances you must notify us as soon as possible as this can affect your entitlement.

If a change of circumstances results in you being paid more money than you’re entitled to, then the overpayment will need to be repaid. For example if you withdraw from your course you’ll be reassessed for the period you’ve attended. We’ll contact you in these circumstances to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

^ Back to top