Before you apply
Postgraduate Initial Teacher Education courses

Teacher training funding

If you already hold an undergraduate degree and are looking to do a Postgraduate Initial Teacher Education course, you should apply for the same funding as an undergraduate student. This means you may be eligible to apply for both tuition fee support and help with your living costs.

You may also be eligible to receive certain Initial Teacher Education incentives. Contact your university about these. 


More on undergraduate student finance