Changes in your circumstances
Some changes may affect whether you’re still eligible to get WGLG FE. You should tell us if anything changes as soon as you can. And at the very latest by 31 August 2022.
If any of the following changes, call us on 0300 200 4050 to let us know. We’ll tell you what you need to do.
- Your name
- Where you live or your living arrangements
- Where you study
- You become responsible for a child
- Another young person living in your household is financial dependant on the same people you are
You should also call us to tell us if your financial circumstances change due to any of the following:
- Your parents have separated or divorced
- One or both of your parents are deceased
- Your partner is deceased
- You no longer live with your partner
- There’s been a reduction your household income
When you call, we may send you a Change of Circumstances form. Any revised award due to a reduction in household income will only apply from the date the form is received.