Application Form for Dependants’ Grants

You should only complete this form if you are a full-time student who has already completed their 2021 to 2022 or 2020 to 2021 student finance application and now want to change that application to include an Adult Dependants’ Grant, Parents’ Learning Allowance and/or a Childcare Grant.

Change your application using a paper form

Answer every question in sections 1 and 2, then sign and date the declaration. If any questions do not apply to you, please write ‘N/A’ or ‘None’ as your answer. If any questions are left blank we will not be able to process this application.

Where to send this form

Sign and date your forms, then send them to us; remember to include the correct postage.

Postal addresses for Student Finance Wales