Clearing is coming!
A-level results day is just around the corner, so many students will be turning to you for help. We’re here to help make sure they have all the information they need to get their student finance sorted as quickly as possible with our new clearing guidance page.
Students who have not applied yet
We’re advising students who’ve not applied yet, #DontDelayYourPay and apply now for student finance to get their funding as early as possible.
Students who have applied already
Students who already have an application and accept a place at university through Clearing will need to sign in and update their application. To get ready for results day, they should:
- Sign in to their online account
- Click ‘Undergraduate student finance applications’
- Select the application they wish to change
- Under the heading ‘Manage your student finance’, click ‘View and manage your applications’
- Click ‘Change your application’ and then click ‘Change your application’ again on the next page
- Click ‘University/college and course’
- Click ‘Submit’ once they’ve entered and confirmed their changes
We’ve created some resources for you to use with your students and share on your website and social media.
Encourage students to visit our Clearing page on the SFW website where students can find everything they need to know about #Clearing2022.