Image of: students in lecture

What evidence do I need to provide?

If you need to send us evidence for academic year 2018/19

If you've received a letter from us asking you to send in more evidence, use these guides to help work out what you should send.

If you have been asked to provide financial information in support of an application and completed a paper tax return for 2016-17, you may find the following guide useful.

If you are a returning student, you may have received a letter requesting financial evidence in support of your application or to complete a Financial Details Form. You can download the form here:

^ Back to top