Funding for postgraduate students

The Welsh Government fund postgraduate courses that lead to a qualification in a Master’s degree or Initial Teacher Education. The funding arrangements for these types of courses are different.

Find out what help is available to students who are studying the following courses:

If you're studying another postgraduate course and you're not sure if your course qualifies, you should speak to your univesity.

^ Back to top