Image of: group of students

NHS Bursary

If you’re on a course which leads to a qualification in medicine, dentistry or healthcare then you might be able to get a bursary from the National Health Service (NHS).

Applications for NHS bursaries are dealt with by NHS Student Bursaries. Once you've been offered an NHS-commissioned training place, NHS Student Bursaries will write to tell you how to apply.

Who to contact for more information about NHS Bursaries:

The (NHS) Wales Student Awards Unit provides NHS Bursaries to Students in Wales.

You can visit their website to find out further information or call them on 029 2019 6167.

^ Back to top